Can you believe it’s already the middle of October? Time is going by way too quickly! Usually, Alejandro and I will decorate our apartment for Halloween in the beginning of October. This year, we’re a little late on things. If you’re feeling a little behind on your festivities too, here are 25 best things to do in the fall. Go ahead and check them all off your bucket list!
25 Best Things to Do in the Fall Checklist
1. Go on a hayride and pick out a pumpkin at your local pumpkin patch!
Don’t forget your snacks and hot chocolate!
2. Knit a scarf or comfy sweater.
3. Read a few of Edgar Allan Poe’s poems and short stories.
4. Light a pumpkin scented candle.
5. Spend a day at an apple orchard.
6. Volunteer at a local charity.
7. Have a scary movie marathon with your friends!
Here’s a list of top scary movies you can watch!
8. Give yourself a festive manicure
Candy corn or autumn leaves nails sound cute!
9. Enjoy a bowl of homemade soup.
10. Try out a fall themed makeup look!
An orange and brown eyeshadow look or plum lipstick is perfect for the season!
11. Look up some fall festivals near you.
12. Host a “Friendsgiving” night with all your besties.
13. Put together a creative “DIY” Halloween costume.
14. Create a fall playlist with your favorite songs.
15. Organize your wardrobe and bring out all the cozy hoodies.
16. Start a gratitude journal.
17. Host a bonfire and tell spooky ghost stories with friends.
18. Decorate your house or apartment for fall
Etsy has the cutest fall decor!
19. Go bike riding and enjoy the colorful autumn scenery!
20. Start a leaf collection….or just rake some leaves!
21. Visit your local Farmer’s Market on a casual Sunday.
22. Watch Disney Halloween movies!
Halloween Town, Twitches and Hocus Pocus are a must!
23. Book a relaxing weekend getaway to a cabin.
24. Find a few pumpkin carving stencils online and make a jack-o’-lantern!
25. Look up some yummy fall themed dessert recipes on Pinterest!
This salted caramel apple pie bars recipe looks delicious!
I hope that you enjoyed this post, lovelies! Have a great rest of your day! 🍂
In your opinion, what are some of the best things to do in the fall?