Hi, lovelies! I hope you’re having a wonderful Wednesday! 💛 Can you believe it’s already the middle of October? Time is going by so quickly! I feel so behind on all of my fall activities. Usually, Alejandro and I will decorate our apartment for Halloween in the beginning of October. Autumn is my favorite season, but I haven’t been feeling as festive this year for some reason. I’ve been super preoccupied with work and the days are just flying by!
If you’re like me and feeling a little behind on fall festivities, here are some totally doable activities to check off your bucket list this year!
25 Fun Activities to Check off Your Fall Bucket List
- Go on a hayride, sip on some hot chocolate, and pick out a pumpkin at your local pumpkin patch!
- Knit a scarf or comfy sweater.
- Read a few of Edgar Allan Poe’s poems and short stories.
- Light a pumpkin scented candle.
- Spend a day at an apple orchard.
- Volunteer at a local charity.
- Have a scary movie marathon with your friends (here’s a list of top scary movies)!
- Give yourself a festive manicure, like “candy corn” or “autumn leaves” nails!
- Enjoy a bowl of homemade soup.
- Try out an orange and brown eyeshadow look or plum lipstick. Perfect for the season!
- Look up some fall festivals near you.
- Host a “Friendsgiving” night with all your besties.
- Put together a creative “DIY” Halloween costume.
- Create a fall playlist with your favorite songs.
- Organize your wardrobe and bring out all the cozy hoodies.
- Start a gratitude journal.
- Host a bonfire and tell spooky ghost stories with friends.
- Decorate your house or apartment for fall (Etsy has the cutest fall decor)!
- Go bike riding and enjoy the colorful autumn scenery!
- Start a leaf collection….or just rake some leaves!
- Visit your local Farmer’s Market on a casual Sunday.
- Watch Disney Halloween movies! (Halloween Town, Twitches and Hocus Pocus are a must!)
- Book a relaxing weekend getaway to a cabin.
- Find a few cute downloadable pumpkin carving stencils online and make a jack-o’-lantern!
- Look up some yummy fall themed dessert recipes on Pinterest! This salted caramel apple pie bars recipe looks delicious!
I hope that you enjoyed this post, lovelies! Have a great rest of your day! 🍂
What are some of your favorite activities for fall?