Hi, lovelies! 💕 Happy Friday! Hopefully you’re having a great day! In honor of the weekend coming up (woohoo!), I wanted to share a pretty laid back post with y’all. 🙂 It’s so much fun to learn about other bloggers through their fun facts and “get to know me” posts, so I thought I’d give it a try! All of these facts are random — and some are slightly cringey in the best way!
25 Totally Random Facts about Me!
1. I was born in Italy and moved to the US when I was 5.
2. Before starting kindergarten, I learned English by watching Spongebob episodes.
3. My little brother and I are 22 years apart & my mom had me at 22!
4. When I was little, I loved Totally Spies and wanted to dress just like them.
Seriously, they had an impeccable sense of style!
5. One of my dreams is to write a sitcom.
Growing up, sitcoms made me feel so much better even on bad days. I always thought, “I’d love to make people laugh like this one day!”
6. I didn’t have my first kiss until I was 18.
It was….in one word, awkward.
7. Nick Jonas is my childhood celebrity crush.
Let’s just hope he never reads my open letter to him!
8. My favorite song is “Suga Suga” by Baby Bash and Frankie J.
In high school, I finally figured out that when they sang, “You got me lifted shifted higher than a ceiling” they weren’t talking about flying!
9. Although I don’t like to admit it sometimes, I’m a hopeless romantic.
My parents split up when I was really little so I always had a really jaded outlook when it came to relationships. I never thought I’d be in a long term relationship but Alejandro helped change my perspective completely. 💓
10. Sunflowers are my favorite type of flower because they’re awkward and bright!
11. I still to this day cannot blow a bubble when I chew gum.
12. My biggest role model is my Nonna.
She’s such an interesting and beautiful person.
13. I’ve been singing since I was little and always wanted to record an acoustic album.
My biggest musical inspiration would probably be Colbie Calliat or Rosi Golan.
14. During my junior year of high school, I loved LIGHTS’ haircut and decided to get mine cut similarly without my mom knowing.
She was was NOT happy but I loved the cut!
15. I’m happiest when I’m by the water.
16. In high school, I couldn’t talk to my crush at the time!
I would purposely get to class late so that I wouldn’t run into him in the halls. Once he even said “hi!” and started walking towards me so I ran away. Yep, that happened.
17. My favorite books are This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen and Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte.
18. I still quote shows from the early 2000s sometimes like Fairly Odd Parents.
“Why do I have to eat mold mereal and he’s having maffles?”
19. Out of any fictional character, I’m probably most similar to either Vada Sultenfuss from My Girl or Courage from Courage the Cowardly Dog.
20. I’ve teared up watching sentimental commercials before.
Ugh, I’m SUCH a Pisces!
22. I’m actually extremely clumsy.
I bump into walls way too much.
23. A song that can cheer me up whenever I’m sad is Mat Kearney’s “Where We Gonna Go From Here?“
24. A few years back, I had an unbelievably realistic dream that my first child would be a boy.
I was helping him zip up his raincoat because we were about to go out for a walk. Get this….his name was Alex (Alejandro’s nickname). I hadn’t even met Alejandro yet! So weird!
25. I’ve always wanted to visit Paris and eat dinner on top of the Eiffel Tower!
I hope that you enjoyed this post, lovelies! I definitely chuckled while writing a few of these! 😂
Have a wonderful rest of your day and a great weekend! Talk to you soon! x
What are some random facts about yourselves? I’d love to hear them so feel free to share them down below!