Hi, lovelies! 💕 Hope that you’re having a wonderful day so far! I was honestly having kind of a rough morning because of my anxiety and just not feeling motivated. Then, I stumbled upon a blog called Thirteen Thoughts and its author, Paula, wrote about the things that make her happy! Her writing brought a smile to my face and lifted my mood. After reading her post, I thought I’d share some of the things in my life that bring me joy and make me happy too!
30 Things that Make Me Happy
1. My family.
I absolutely love spending time with them and am super close to my grandma and mom.
2. My little brother.
3. My boyfriend, Alejandro & his chuckle.
Alejandro is the most positive person that I have ever met. His outlook on life amazes me and plus, his laugh is infectious. I love that guy!
4. Alejandro’s siblings, Mariana and Santiago.
They are the sweetest, smartest, and most kindhearted kids!
Whenever my anxiety is really bad, I just play my favorite songs and I’ll almost instantaneously feel better.
Articles, books, blogging, news. I am passionate about it all!
7. My blog.
All I’ve ever wanted to do is reach out to others through my writing.
8. Going to concerts.
The first concert I went to was the Jonas Brothers. What an incredible experience! Then I got to see Landon Pigg live. Y’all, he walked past my seat after the show. I was literally a foot away from him and freaked out lol! I’m actually going to see Mat Kearney with my mom next Friday. Will DEFINITELY be blogging that!
9. Getting my wing right the first time when I apply my eyeliner!
It’s seriously an accomplishment!!
10. Chatting and hanging out with my best friend, Kyla.
She is actually the artist who designed my banner. Please go check out her art and show her some love!
11. My mom’s chocolate chip cookies.
They’re so yummy. Literally, the best cookies I have ever eaten in my life!
12. My grandma’s food!
She’s an Italian grandma. Need I say more?
13. Reading, especially romance novels.
14. Walking barefoot on the grass.
15. Cuddling up with a blanket and a nice cup of coffee.
16. The sun’s warmth on my skin.
17. Buying new dresses.
Especially sundresses and maxi dresses!
18. The beach and ocean.
19. Tacos. Sopes. Enchiladas.
21. Nick Jonas.
I mean, honestly, he’s just gorgeous lol! If you haven’t seen it yet, check out my open letter to him!
22. Hanging out with old friends.
23. Going to the movies and eating a ton of popcorn.
24. Staying up late and watching scary movies at home.
25. Talking all night with my grandma.
I love my city!
27. Watching The Bachelor.
Everybody Loves Raymond, Sister Sister, Reba, What I Like About You. The best!
30. Watching my loved one open a present that I bought for them.
My mom loves watches and for her birthday, I bought her a rose gold Jennifer Lopez watch. She was so happy when she opened it and I honestly think giving gifts is so much better than receiving them!
That’s it for the 30 things that make me happy! I hope you enjoyed this–it was a blast to write! Definitely go ahead and check out Paula’s blog to see what she wrote!
Have a wonderful weekend, lovelies! x